Ghost

I have a friend. Lately, she's always in my dreams. In my dreams, she is a ghost that is always standing before my door or gate. Is this dream about a ghost trying to tell me something?

Dream Interpretation:

Ghosts represent souls trapped in our world because they cannot move on or cross over. When you see a ghost in your dream, It is an indication that you should move on from something and stop holding on to it. Since you are dreaming about your still living friend; however she is a ghost in your dreams standing before your door or gate, your dream is giving you an admonition that if you are still laying hold of her promise where she will help you get an opportunity, you better let go as she will not be able to fulfill that promise and your hopes will be disappointed. Don't get your hopes up because she will fail you.

No comments:

Post a Comment