Breast

Hi there, I had a short, odd dream one morning. Now, I understand, I wasn't sleeping well because I'm coming down with some bug. I am also a bit concerned because my left breast is tender (I've had problems with it since the surgery in 1998). Well, my dream was all strange and it is about going to the house of my former roommate’s friend. There is something like a rock quarry between one end of her house & another.

Then, I noticed that my right breast had slipped down, like it had become detached under the skin. I reached down & was pushing it back up & thinking it wasn't a good thing to happen. Could you give me a dream interpretation for this? – ElicBxn

Dream Interpretation:

I couldn’t deny the fact that the reason behind this dream is the anxiety that you have about your breast; you know anyway that there is really something wrong with it. On the other hand, dreams about breasts also indicate the fact that you need to take care of some important things in your life. It might be referring to issues about health and nourishment, whether physical or internal.

This dream may be telling you as well that you are trying to sort out your inner emotions. You wanted so much to make connections with people but it seems, you feel like you would have to dig deep to be able to connect with them. The scene where your right breast (if you could notice, your problem is your left breast and not the right one) slipped down, is a sign that you are having a feeling that anxiety is overcoming you and you feel that you need to do something to prevent yourself from being over anxious on some important issues in your life. I hope that this dream interpretation made sense.



Jade Martin is a Professional Tarot Reader, Psychic Advisor and Dream Interpreter from Manila, Philippines. Her years of experience speaks for her reputation.


8 comments:

  1. I guess I was worried about my left breast (mammogram was clear!) and not feeling well. Then it showed up in my dream.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi this is bassboy!yung nagrefer sayo sa mylot!i have seen youre blog.
    gusto dumami tao mo sa website mo?meron akong software na auto matic na nagse send ng message sa friendster.example 1 account 100 per message per day so if u have 25 accounts or more the greater!you can put your link on your blog on your message!you can add them as your friend automatically in just one click!!well ang earnings ko ngayon ay tumaas,i have 200 dollars for 1 week!!pls reply if you are interested,i will sell it for reasonable price "presyong kababayan"
    i have adsense too so if you want to have a traffic on your blog pls call 3530231 or txt 09287694791
    my real name is robert
    i will give all the tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep having re-occurring waking vision of a breast but the skin is dry and cracked and the color of burnt wood. A prior vision included a leg in the same state but off an on I have had the breast vision off an on for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This may be an indication that you have the feeling of being unloved.

      Delete
  4. I KEEP HAVIN A DREAM THAT MY BREAST R IN SOME ONES HANDS AND THAY SAY NICE T!TS AND THEN I WAKE UP IN A COLD SWEAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you have this feeling that someone is trying to malign you.

      Delete
  5. What's up every one, here every person is sharing such experience, thus it's fastidious
    to read this blog, and I used to go to see this webpage every day.
    sprawdĹş to, http://negitomo.
    com/xe/9754
    Also see my site > sprawdĹş to

    ReplyDelete