My Husband & His Mistress

I am so happy that finally, there is someone like you who is willing to help people in distress. I wrote because I have been dreaming all the time about this one.

In this dream, I always see my husband with another woman. I caught them together in a building which has so many office rooms. First, I tried to run away from them but then, I turned back because I suddenly felt like I want to confront them. We all sat together but then I started to run away again when I couldn’t stand the sweetness that my husband is showing the woman.

What I am bothered about is that my husband would not even attempt to follow me whenever I try to leave. When I have finally decided to come back, I saw my husband comforting the woman. It was then that I started to cry with the absence of tears. Then, I woke up. I hope that you will be able to help me interpret this dream. I am really bothered about it. It keeps on coming back. More power to you. - Johnce

Dream Interpretation:

The building in your dream that has many office rooms symbolizes the present situation you are in. It tells about your approach towards a situation or a relationship that you have managed in a wrong way. Due to this situation, you now found your self-image suddenly all torn apart and suffering the consequences of your actions.

To see your husband in your dream with another woman indicates that you feel neglected in a relationship or perhaps, you are not able to measure up to the expectation of other people, your husband in particular. It also speaks about your present desire to end up a relationship but it seems you lost your defense mechanism and do not have much resolve in doing what you want.

You are confused. And you tend to confuse other people too with your actions. Most of all, the dream tells you that you are to be held reliable or responsible for all the consequences you're dealing with right now. This dream also tells you that you need to talk to your partner about your inner needs and frustrations; about your wounded feelings that most of the time, you are afraid to admit. This is how I interpret your dream.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much that really helped me a lot now I know what I have to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to know that it helped you.

      Delete
  2. Someone posted saying that I copied this on the net. Show proof because what you have seen might be my other sites. But if not, that one is the copycat. This is my original post and my high school friend was the one who was asking for the interpretation when I wrote this down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you help me with my dream... I dream t of me and my partner moving to a new place, all of a sudden it seemed to be a very huge place with lots of swimming pools and the walls are made of aquariums. Fishes both tiny and a little bigger than a dolphin are swimming in the aquarium.

    Then this huge place has lots of other parts or huge rooms connected to it... like when you go to a resort where there are lots of rooms or "houses" connected to each other... and there were two girls and my partner was smiling with the girls and it seemed he did an errand for them... like bought some stuff for them or something. My partner rarely smiles to another woman, he even looks away when somebody is looking at him (he is very appealing).. I am worried because i have this gift or a curse that when i see things vividly in my dreams, it happens on the 2nd year after that dream.

    I dreamed my husbands woman, i saw her face and it happened. i dreamed 911 exactly how it happened 2 years before it happened, i saw the faces of my 2 girls and my eldest girl, i drew her face a few years before i got her.. i also dreamt of the biggest sinking ship here in the philippines... most of the major calamities exactly how they happened.

    So, with this new partner... i am so worried that it might happen. We just moved to a new house, a bigger house... and i am worried that it might come true... my dream.

    Could you please interpret for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you have the gift of visions. In a way, your dream might also be telling you that you have fears in your subconscious that your partner is surrounded by a lot of temptations.

      Delete
  4. Thіѕ is геally intereѕting, You aгe a very skilled bloggeг.
    I have joіneԁ your fеed and look forωard to
    sеeking more of your magnіficent poѕt.
    Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!
    My site free dream interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dreamed that I caught my husband with a pregnant woman in a party. I walked to them. My husband was surprised to see me as he ran away with his mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dο not κnοw іf іt's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your site. It seems like some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my web browser because I've haԁ thіs happеn beforе.
    Manу thanks

    Here іѕ my wеbsite; http://dating.gathukimundu.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my dream I see my husband kissing my mother with her blouse and bra off! And I am so angry at the both of them I yelled at them What are ya'll doing! My husband then looks at me and my mom turns around and looks at me like thay got caught, so my husband looks at my mom puts his hands on her arms and just starts to kissing her before walking away. What dose this mean? I can't get it out of my head

    ReplyDelete